The Data Analyst will play an integral role within our growing organisation. This person will be primarily responsible for end to end management and execution of POCs, Data Tests, and Rules analysis supporting our Onboarding and Transaction Monitoring solution set. The role will be critical to winning new business for prospective clients during initial sales cycle, and supporting ongoing client data analysis and interaction with the data insights and customer success team. The role will also work closely with the product and engineering teams to help refine and improve the CA solutions based on insights and conclusions garnered from data tests and transaction data analysis. The role is based in the UK, but will liaise and work closely with NY and Singapore based teammates.
We're a high-growth Fintech SAAS early stage company that uses big data analytics and cutting edge technology to revolutionise the way companies protect themselves from criminals, terrorists and money launderers. We’re a small, but rapidly growing team that’s passionate about using technology to reduce financial crime. We’ve spent over three years shaping our products and sales are now really starting to take off – we’re already helping a large numbers of businesses process billions of pounds and reduce risk, and we’re now looking to build our foundation team to take us to the next level
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Perform review on alerts generated from our AML Transaction Monitoring system
- Manage and perform data tests in POC like fashion for our prospective onboarding clients using our proprietary onboarding data solution (sanctions, peps, adverse media)
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend proof of concept opportunities
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and ComplyAdvantage
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include - activity reports, KPI’s
Full time role based in our London office
Competitive salary based on experience
Share option scheme
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or data science
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)