An exciting position has opened up within our Americas Marketing Team. ComplyAdvantage is seeking a great communicator and experienced content marketer to help us scale our content marketing function, supporting the end-to-end buying cycle. You will be responsible for planning and devise creative content that attracts and informs customers as it relates to our products, mission, and industry related events.
If you know how to communicate with content, want to continue to innovate and learn and are self-motivated, you’ll fit in well and have fun!
- Develop the narrative and positioning for the Americas content for growth, enterprise business, and thought leadership.
- Research business and industry trends to build a robust content strategy that meets the needs of the Americas growth plans.
- Support product marketing, brand marketing and sales team with relevant content promoting the company.
- Proactively support clients and readers with relevant content including vertical specific trends, sanctions and legislation updates, and current event stories for all channels.
- Author white papers, blog posts, case studies, and other strategic content including some social media, webinar, email, and data sheet content. Your ideas will help us develop new formats to continually improve our reach and cut-through with our target audiences.
- Edit and publish content for the Americas.
- Work with Global PR, Global Content, Americas PR Firm(s), Brand, and Product Marketing to effectively research, publish, and promote content through an integrated marketing plan and approach.