A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be responsible for:
• Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth
• Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects
• Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
• Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
• Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
WHAT SKILLS YOU'LL NEED
• You have graduated with at least a 2:1 in a STEM degree from a top university & have 2+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
• You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g.
• You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact.
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in
• You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year