ABOUT THE TEAM
The legal department sits at the heart of Revolut and is a core part of the business. Members of the team provide front-line guidance and support to all areas of the company, contributing to decisions that impact on Revolut’s growth every day.
The breadth of work you will encounter (and level of commercial involvement) is pretty unique for an in-house role, from structuring credit programmes to launching into new territories. We hire both generalists (typically corporate/commercial solicitors) as well as specialists (such as compliance), alongside operations analysts, all of whom have a large degree of responsibility for Revolut’s ongoing development and growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll work closely with our Head of Legal to ensure delivery of the Legal team’s goals. You will also act as a liaison between the Legal team and the rest of Revolut’s other Operations teams, as well as Product, Sales and Marketing.
What you will be doing:
• Building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the legal team for hyper growth.
• Leading and executing (end to end) complex projects.
• Strategy: exploring and defining which projects the legal team should prioritise, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly.
• Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless legal service to other parts of the business.
• Defining, owning and reporting on leading and lagging KPIs to monitor our legal team’s performance and provide insights to the team.
• Determining root causes for bottlenecks in our internal legal processes and recommending and implementing solutions.
• Helping track and manage legal spend across a variety of areas.
• Taking ownership of our tools: from shortlisting, through to implementation, to ensure scalability is achieved for Revolut’s legal operations as we expand into new markets.
• Developing detailed documentation for internal processes and identifying areas where efficiency gains can be made.
• You will implement and improve on automation of legal operations tasks.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Experience with business and operational analysis, ideally gained within the Tech, Finance or Legal sectors.
• You do not need a legal background, although experience within the legal sector would be an advantage.
• This role could also appeal to a lawyer who wants to move out of law into something more operational.
• A strong academic record, a 2.1 or 1st class degree.
• Data production and manipulation is the base for everything you do; you are an expert in Excel.
• You love tech and tools, and love exploring how they can contribute to efficiency and customer experience.
• You enjoy project management.
• You thrive on operational efficiency.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year