We're looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver to lead our Customer Support team.
As our Senior Customer Support Manager, you will be leading our Customer Support function to provide an unparalleled level of service to our ever-expanding, global user base.
You will be managing our existing Customer Support managers, and our team of +25 Agents and growing! You'll help us to deliver legendary support to our fast growing Customer base.
We have an excellent reputation for delivering the highest standard of customer service, which is crucial to our continued success. We’re looking for an experienced customer service professional to lead our Customer Support Team and help us assist customers all over the world as we continue to grow internationally.
- Leading, coaching and mentoring the CX team
- Driving key projects that help to further improve the experience of our customers
- Scaling the team to ensure our team can support more users with less
- Innovating new and exciting ways to further improve the experience of our customers
- Collaborating with our Engineering team to find and make improvements to how we work
- Obsessing over analytics to report into the company areas where we excel, and areas we need to improve the experience of our customers
- Attracting and hiring great talent to expand the team quickly as required
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships across the business
- Ensuring your team is being developed and has development plans in place
- Determining new tools that will further enhance the experience of our customers
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- At least 3 - 5 years of management experience within customer support
- You have led a Support organisation in excess of 30 people
- You have led a support team that supports customers globally
- You’re a leader and a teacher
- You love solving problems and can use data to both analyse and present solutions to these problems
- You’re able to adapt and react quickly to changes
- You are passionate about Customer Experience
- Above all a team player capable of leading collaboration with teams internally and externally to get the right results
- We welcome diversity of professional backgrounds– if you're unsure, do apply.