What’s the role all about?
Cleo's an AI assistant that helps over 1 million people in the UK, US and Canada feel better about their money. She is a fun and engaging personality that talks to you like a real person to help; track spending, set budgeting goals, auto saving money, helping avoid overdraft charges and a whole lot more. We are a fast-growing start-up, backed by the founders of Skype, Transferwise and Zoopla.
Watch this to dive a little deeper
Come and be part of a new dynamic problem solving team at Cleo!
As we scale, we find new and interesting problems to solve. To solve these problems, and deliver for our users, we are creating a dedicated support team to make meaningful impact for our customers.
The mission is to quickly improve our newest features and ultimately create the best product for our users. To do this we need a flexible team of driven people to help us.
We have a series of projects that will see you delving into specific areas of importance; from answering customer queries, to supporting our product teams to classify data. Whatever you do, you’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact on Cleo’s success.
Some of the things you’ll get involved with:
- Working to support Cleo’s growth, wherever there may be a need: whether that be through answering customer queries via email, supporting collections of Cleo Cover or supporting our product teams.
- Interacting with our community of users to get an understanding of the real world challenges they are facing as they go through their journey with Cleo
- Identifying improvements to our processes and working with our operations team to implement ideas that make our service better
- Interfacing with our product team, helping to draw insights from customer feedback to improve our premium product
- Driving other exciting initiatives that will shape the way Cleo develops in the future
This is a 3 month part-time internship position based in our offices in London (minimum 20 hours a week) - with potential for the position to extend beyond the 3 months. In the future, there may also be an option for successful applicants to work remotely.
What are we looking for?
- Customer centric; You must be motivated to solve customer issues and have empathy when dealing with sensitive situations
- Tech savvy; you will need to pick up new systems and software quickly to look into user issues daily
- Communication; You will be reaching out to our users daily over the phone and email - alongside navigating new and complex parts of the product, feeding back to the team through meetings and written reports
- Adaptability; You will need to be excited and ready to get involved with a diverse array of projects
- Flexibility; Ideally the flexibility to work evenings and / or weekends when required
How long will all this take?
We don't like to hang around and are excited to get you started by mid-to-late July. You'll get an idea of what to expect below.
- A quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Onsite interview (one on one and a group interview)
What do you get for all your hard work?
Cleo is an excellent place to work:
- An above market compensation package. We're prepared to pay for the very best
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world. We recently closed a really successful Series A with Balderton who join a formidable investor base including the people behind Skype, Transferwise, Zoopla, Lovefilm, Climate corporation, SongKick and others
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money. We're not maximising the time consumers spend in a feed, getting fast food delivered, or building an incrementally better bank. We're changing an industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day in our customer feedback
- We're an equal opportunity employer and put a lot of focus on ensuring there is an open environment for everyone