Cleo's an AI assistant that helps over 1,000,000 people in the UK, US and Canada feel better about their money. She is a fun and engaging personality that talks to you like a real person to help; track spending, set budgeting goals, auto saving money, helping avoid overdraft charges and a whole lot more. We are a fast-growing start-up, backed by the founders of Skype, Transferwise and Zoopla
Watch this to dive a little deeper
In the past year we’ve scaled the team from 6 to 35, launched in North America, closed a $10m Series A led by Balderton Capital, and scaled to over 1,000,000 users. We’re building a world-leading team as we grow, driving us toward 10 million users over the coming 12 months.
Come and help lead a new dynamic problem solving team at Cleo!
As we scale, we find new and interesting problems to solve. To solve these problems, and deliver for our users, we are creating a dedicated support team to make meaningful impact for our customers. For this we need a strong leader to support, train and manage the feedback processes for the team
We have a series of projects that will see you delving into targeted areas for improvement; starting with helping to answer customer queries, and transitioning to other areas overtime. Whatever you do, you’ll have the chance to make an immediate impact on Cleo’s success
Some of the things you’ll get involved with:
- Leading the out-of-hours support team; helping to manage team scheduling and performance management
- Working to support Cleo’s growth, wherever there may be a need: whether that answering customer queries, supporting collections of Cleo Cover or supporting our product teams.
- Communicating with our community of users to get an understanding of the real world challenges they are facing as they go through their journey with Cleo
- Identifying improvements to our processes and working with our operations team to implement ideas that make our service better
- Interfacing with our product team, helping to draw insights from customer feedback to improve our premium product
- Driving other exciting initiatives that will shape the way Cleo develops in the future
This full-time position is based at our offices in London and will require out-of-hours working (evenings and some weekends). In future, there may also be an option for successful applicants to work remotely
What are we looking for?
- Leadership; You will be leading a team of around 4 people and be the main point of contact for the wider team
- Initiative; Working mainly evenings and weekends you will need to be able to make the right decisions for our customers
- Customer centric; You must be motivated to solve customer issues and have empathy when dealing with sensitive situations
- Tech savvy; you will need to pick up new systems and software quickly to look into user issues daily
- Communication; You will be reaching out to our users daily over the phone and email - alongside navigating new and complex parts of the product, feeding back to the team through meetings and written reports
- Flexible; You will need to be excited and ready to get involved with a diverse array of projects
How long will all this take?
We don't like to hang around and are excited to get you started by the 8th July. You'll get an idea of what to expect below.
- A quick phone call with a member of our team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Onsite interview
What do you get for all your hard work?
- In depth training in different areas of the business and exposure to senior management
- Weekly events to bring us together as a team - think lunch and learns, team lunches and pizzas and team beers
- Work at one of the fastest growing tech startups anywhere in the world with world renowned investors
- The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliantly forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day
- Our mission is standout. We want to radically improve everyone’s relationship with money
- We're an equal opportunity employer and put a lot of focus on ensuring there is an open environment for everyone