Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell and discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA and New York, we have a team of more than 100 people dedicated to enhancing and developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And we’re just getting started.
Right now, we’re looking for a Community Partnerships Coordinator to join the team in our New York office. You will be an expert in everything gen-z, with the ability to identify influencers both mainstream and niche within the Streetwear, Vintage and Music communities.
Sound like your thing?
The role will consist of outreaching and activating specific Influencers to Depop that meet with the criteria of our community and championing their experience whilst on the app.
You will be able to work closely with our Brand Marketing team on creative content by utilizing the Influencers we have on-board the app to create engaging campaigns. We want you to make Depop an inspiring destination for Influencers that are at the forefront of their game.
- A master at identifying influencers that will bolster our brand vision, drive growth, and add unique inventory to the Depop community
- Act as point of contact for Influencers; covering areas such as on-boarding, support, promotion and offering exclusive perks.
- Regularly check in on our Influencer folder and edit our Pipeline, updating the status and activity of the Influencer
- Recognize trends and find the individuals at the forefront of them
- Support the Partnerships team with ongoing growth and strategic support of micro/medium/macro Influencers
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to details
- Strong administration skills with Microsoft Excel
- High level navigation of Depop
- Motivated and outgoing
- Creative and unafraid to present new ideas
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- A whizz with social media
Now we're talking. We have a relaxed and collaborative environment where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and social team. There are perks of course. We have 25 days holiday with options to buy/sell more, US healthcare options, healthy snacks in the kitchen, finish early Fridays, team nights out and more.
But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.