Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics in Europe, with 200,000 users. Health insurance companies in Germany offer Kaia as a medical treatment to over 40 million people. We recently closed a new round of funding from a leading venture capital firm, and are ready to expand into and disrupt the US therapeutic market. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
- Supports CEO to ensure seamless execution of plans and avoid scheduling conflicts with heavy calendar management
- Provides strategic administrative and project management support
- Acts as gatekeeper to CEO’s time and prioritize matters efficiently
- Upholds a strict level of confidentiality
- Builds relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Other duties as assigned i.e. expense reporting, and some travel (not significant)
- 5+ years experience and/or minimum 2+ years supporting C-level executives or equivalent
- Preferred experience working in a Technology company or Financial Services environment and an interest in startups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem solving skills with impeccable multi tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly demeanor
- Proactively identify needs without being asked
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
Some of the benefits:
- Mission driven work environment
- Young and smart team
- International office set up (offices in New York, Berlin and Munich)
- Competitive Salaries