Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics in Europe, with 200,000 users. Health insurance companies in Germany offer Kaia as a medical treatment to over 40 million people. We recently closed a new round of funding from a leading venture capital firm, and are ready to expand into and disrupt the US therapeutic market. We are building an exceptional team based in New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
The Executive Assistant will play a vital role in supporting Kaia’s US CEO. Here’s an overview of the responsibilities:
- Regularly check together on the priorities for the week
- Review and prioritize tasks and delegated Emails
- Schedule calls and meetings based on the timeslots we define for different types of activities (e.g. Mo Tu We afternoon 1pm-4pm: Client Calls, Friday: Interviews)
- Make travel / accommodation arrangements and track expenses
- HR compliance and administration
- Accounting (optional)
- Read Relevant Digital Health News and create a digest based on important topics for Kaia (musculoskeletal diseases, COPD, chronic disease management, etc.)
- Reading up on the US healthcare system, the different stakeholders, reimbursement schemes and follow the newest development and pinpoint relevant articles to me
- Polishing Slide Decks, building new Power Point Slides about a certain topic
- Do market or pricing calculations and suggestions in Excel
- Fill out applications to events and speaking opportunities based on previous applications / texts and pitch decks
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Are proactive and self-motivated
- Have authorization to work in the US (a must)
About working here
You will be an integral member of a highly driven and supportive team, working hard to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.