Aircall’s mission is to transform the business phone industry!
Aircall is an advanced cloud-based phone system. Our platform easily integrates with CRM, support, and SaaS tools, giving users all the context they need to deliver superior service. As a Team member at Aircall, you’ll be interacting day by day with passionate people.
We're looking for a front-end developer intern to join the Aircall Marketing team!
What you'll be doing:
- Developing and maintaining the Aircall website. Specifically, working on landing pages, features and new pages on the website.njuc
- Managing the website structure through Contentful & Nuxt App.
- Implementing best practices for SEO and working closely with the Marketing Operations Team to optimize tracking and conversions.
- Collaborating closely with the Demand Generation teams in Paris and New York to implement and optimize A/B tests.
- Working closely with the lead Marketing Front End Developer to brainstorm new ideas and improve processes.
- Coordinating projects across multiple departments within the global organization.
What we're looking for :
- You code modular and performant CSS
- You are comfortable working with APIs
- You have a pixel perfect eye and are passionate about good-looking UI
*Bonus*you have experience working with contentful
Circle CI / Github / Docker / AWS
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong tables, music studio, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team