Aircall was founded in 2014 and is now one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the world. Its main mission is to bring value to voice communications by focusing on user experience, collaboration and integration with other softwares. With $40 million in backing from Balderton, Draper Esprit, NextWorld Capital and eFounders and supported by the successes of our 5,000+ customers from Expensify, Pipedrive, Travelperk, Adore Me and Sendinblue, Aircall and its international team of 200 talented people is addressing a growing market of $50+ billion.
At Aircall, we are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team at Paris. These next couple years, our technical challenge is to leverage a fully decoupled architecture and ultimately microservices at scale with a reliable, event-driven infrastructure behind the scenes.
- Volume: Store, aggregate and compute 1M+ events / day today, 100M+ by next year
- Live: Analyse and take live decisions based on 1M+ events / day
- Modularity: Make our stack scale and increase squads' productivity by featuring microservices based on event-driven architecture
- Uptime: Keep a 99.99% uptime while dealing with an exponential activity growth
Customer centricity is one of our values at Aircall and data helps us make decisions to answer business needs and improve our feature. Our customers, as well, get added value from data we provide.We track every customer action, call metrics and other features data points. As we scale, our current data platform is not anymore relevant, performant and reliable to manage our hyper growing volumetry and real time constraint.
To manage these challenges, we are scaling our teams. Engineering team is organized by Chapters, Tracks and Feature Squads. Agile, autonomous, stable and pluridisciplinar squads are focused on a business scope driven by ambitious customer centric objectives and key results. Feature teams are supported by Platform teams composed by Infra, Architecture, QA and Data engineers.
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will join our team as a key member. You will work closely with Product, Data Science and Engineering teams to create our new state of the art Data Platform. Scalability, Performance, Reliability and Maintainability are our main goals. Then as expert, you will help our Feature teams to build added value around it.
We are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better. Positivity, candor, ambition, commitment — these are some of the values by which we live, as individuals and as a team. We believe that success comes from hard work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
What we offer:
- A competitive environment where you can get responsibilities
- Sunny offices in the center of Paris with ping-pong table, free food/drinks, and regular team parties
- Immersion in the Parisian startup ecosystem, and an opportunity to work with some of the most promising startups
- Competitive package (health coverage, lunch, commute, sport)
- Yearly team offsite to exotic locations bringing together our Paris and NYC team