We’re looking for a driven intern to support the building of our brand presence within the US organic search market.
What you will do:
Working cross-functionally with the US office and London-based SEO and Content teams, you’ll be responsible for acquiring links across the vast network of US craft sites and beyond. From developing campaigns, providing resource needs, organising content partnerships and looking for as well as implementing potential citation links, this is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of experienced (and fun!) digital marketers and be part of building up a fast-growing tech startup.
Who you are:
- Awesome with people. You can confidently perform outreach programs and build relationships within the community. Ideally, you have pre-existing sales or outreach experience.
- A natural (and proven) copywriter. You can proof your own work to a high standard.
- A learner. You have a genuine interest in expanding your knowledge of search engine optimisation.
- Goal-oriented. You work quickly and accurately, meet deadlines and smash targets!
- Computer savvy. Computer, web and Excel skills are second nature to you.
- Positive, motivated and self-starting.
- A passion for crafts or an understanding of the US market would be a big plus.
What we’re offering:
- A 3 to 6 month paid internship.
- An opportunity to work with experienced SEO and e-commerce managers in a start-up environment, getting hands-on and learning quickly.
- Smart colleagues and supportive team. You’ll join a fantastic team of really bright, motivated, driven individuals who’ll support you at every stage.
- A good, solid grounding in SEO to prepare you for a future in digital marketing or content.
- Fantastic staff perks like free breakfast, fresh fruit, cake, company drinks and seasonal parties!
- 25 holiday days pro rata + a day off for your birthday.
- Central London Location in an amazing new WeWork co-working space where you can take advantage of loads of community events.
Who we are:
LoveCrafts is a leading e-commerce company in crafts. We have two websites, loveknitting.com and lovecrochet.com.
We’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find inspiration for their latest projects, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (SkyScanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
If this sounds like the role for you, we’re looking forward to hearing from you! We’ll be assessing applications as they come in, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.