We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
<p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px;">We’re looking for an eCommerce Wine Specialist who can help us with the day-to-day of selling wine to our users in Spain. This unique position will allow you to work remotely in Spain with the Country Manager and the E-commerce & Operations Analyst. You will be based in a co-working space in Madrid, reporting to the E-commerce & Operations Analyst.<p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px;">Responsibilities
- Support the Country Manager in sourcing the best wines for the best price
- Search for great wines in top lists in Vivino, top lists of critics, wine guides and long-lists of vendors
- Regularly update product page with the latest reviews and information from a variety of professional publications
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge of the retail wine marketplace i.e. pricing, vintages, and important voices in the wine industry
- Oversee preparing offers implementing direct email marketing campaigns, including developing copy, subject lines, and more
- Support the E-commerce & Operations Analyst in managing the fulfillment center and CX
<p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px;"><p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px;">Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Strong knowledge of wine and the wine industry
- Ability to write creatively, accurately, and quickly on a variety of wine-related subjects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency
- Ability to multi-task and complete work rapidly and accurately
- Possibility to work remote 2 days a week
- Nice ambience and well facilitated office
- You enjoy being trusted to deliver, without micromanagement
<p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px;">
<p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px;">About Vivino
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino empowers people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest.
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
Vivino’s Five Core Values Are:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.