Remote position: Germany, Preferably Rhine-Main region or Hamburg.
We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
This unique position will allow you to work remotely in Germany with the Country Managers of Germany and Switzerland, while reporting to Vivino’s EU Operations Manager. We’re looking for an experienced Operations and Logistics Analyst who can help us with the day-to-day of selling wine to our users in Germany and Switzerland. We need someone who can communicate with many different parties, including Wine merchants, distributors, fulfillment centers, and customers.
You will soon become a Vivino wine offers expert so that you can help our customers quickly and efficiently receive the best curated wine offers in Germany and Switzerland. The work you do will have a direct impact in bringing great wine to wine drinkers and wine collectors with the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping to build the world’s largest wine marketplace.
- Serve as liaison between Country Managers, Fulfillment Center, and Customer Service
- Manage Purchase Orders to secure accurate and timely delivery from vendors to third-party logistics partner
- Manage Fulfillment Center to ensure orders are shipped on time and safely to customers
- Edit and help write promotional pages for selling wines
- Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on operational efficiencies and sales for eCommerce
- Research on potential wines that will be offered to customers
- Execute the creation of products for Vivino’s eCommerce site
- Work on ad hoc projects with Vivino’s Global Operations Team
- 1-5 years experience in an Operations, Customer Service, or Analyst role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Experience within eCommerce is preferred
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency
- Analytical mindset with ability to see trends in data
- Well-organized, problem solver
- Fast learner and quick mover
- Interest in wine & the wine industry is a plus but not necessary
- Experience with cross-border shipping from Germany into other EU markets (particularly Switzerland)
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in: Germany, the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
Vivino’s Five Core Values Are:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.