We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
Global Sponsorships Specialists leverage partnerships with wineries of all sizes to tell their story to Vivino’s community of active wine drinkers. You will make a small volume (10-20) of outbound phone calls each day in order to spark initial interest and schedule pitches with wineries. We manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, vetting, appointment-setting, qualifying, all the way through to closing and celebrating.
Global Sponsorships Specialists are the face and voice of Vivino to potential partners and as such must be knowledgeable, fun, capable, professional and confident.
Based in Dublin and reporting to the Head of Sales, the Global Sponsorships Specialist is part of the dynamic, scrappy Global Sponsorships Team. She or he is responsible for selling a data driven digital marketing product to wineries. You will manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing, retaining the revenue and being the point of contact for wineries interested in partnering with Vivino.
- Scheduling appointments with qualified wineries
- Pitching wineries our data driven marketing product
- Working the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Managing a sales pipeline of 150 accounts
- Developing and presenting quarterly business reviews to signed clients
- Managing a growing book of business post-activation
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Has a bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-3 years phone sales and/or account management experience
- Possesses a strong work ethic. When faced with a problem, you think of several solutions, and then test them one by one to meet the desired outcome. If you think strategically about how to spend your time to yield the best results, then you can be successful with us.
- Is endlessly positive. If you are a person that chooses to have great days even (especially!) when things don’t go your way, if you are fundamentally positively-charged and setbacks and unpleasant surprises just roll off your back, then you can be successful with us.
- Has a growth mindset. The Global Sponsorships Team is a start up within Vivino, so you should be comfortable operating outside of your comfort zone. If you like to challenge yourself, push the boundaries and expand your skill set, then you can be successful with us.
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions of wine lovers. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience leverages community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations for each individual user. In addition to making wine discovery fun and effortless, Vivino is the best place for wine drinkers to buy wine. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer.We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many, but is now open to everyone.
VIVINO'S FIVE CORE VALUES ARE:
- Always Strive for Better
- Work Together
- Earn and Offer Trust
- Be Approachable
- Lead with Data
VIVINO OFFERS EMPLOYEES OF OUR DUBLIN OFFICE:
- Awesome work culture with few formal procedures and limits
- Lunch catering
- Health insurance
- Life assurance
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Vivino is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.