Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies.’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York.
We're building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 100,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us. Both brands and landlords use the platform for a variety of reason, but the bottom line is, brands want the right space to share their ideas and landlords want the right ideas to fill their spaces.
For many of those looking launch their idea, particularly start-ups and small businesses, renting the space is one of the biggest costs. We need to guide them through the booking process, helping them choose just the right place for their idea and make their experience of ‘setting up shop’. We've got sky-high ambitions and are looking for an exceptional Head of Sales to drive the commercial team forwards. and make their experience of ‘setting up shop’ easier hence why we’re expanding the Sales team.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Motivate and drive a high performing sales team to hit ambitious ever growing targets
- Drive focus areas and strategy for the sales team
- Contribute to our culture of continuous improvement through regular analysis of the team's performance - being reactive and driving change
- Assist the management team with analytics and decisions
- Be the link between sales team, finance and the management team
- Stock options. We believe everyone should be an owner.
- Scale with the business. This role offers the potential to have an incredible career trajectory.
- Team socials. From blindfolded martini making to sound baths, we organise quarterly team events that go big on experiences.
- Breakfast and snacks throughout the day (including our favourite cheeseboard).
- Work with different teams, across different projects.
- Best idea wins. Whether you’re an intern or the CTO, if you can make the case for it, we’ll make it happen.
- Opportunities and budget for personal learning development.
- Great location. We’re right next door to two of the best food markets in London. In your first week, we’ll send you out with different teams to show you the best eating spots.
If you’re ready to shape the future of retail and join a fast growing, young, dynamic business as it scales internationally then we’d love to hear from you!