ABOUT THE TEAM
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut is seeking an intelligent, dynamic, innovative and driven VP Regulatory Affairs within our global Compliance team based in London. Reporting directly to the Chief Compliance Officer, the successful candidate will be leading our engagement with international standard-setting bodies and handle advocacy on behalf of the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
• Monitoring and handling of our engagement with regulators globally
• Maintaining a global regulatory engagement strategy, that is consistent with the company’s objectives, and assisting with policy development and review
• Providing regulatory engagement advice to corporate functions
• Assisting with fielding and addressing queries in collaboration with internal stakeholders
• Keeping abreast of relevant regulatory intelligence and ensuring this is communicated, appropriately, across the company
• Taking responsibility for training of staff in regulatory matters as required
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Experience in compliance, audit, risk management or regulatory work in the financial services industry
• Knowledge of legislation and regulation relating to EMI, banking or trading activities
• Knowledge of banking business operations and products and services
• Good stakeholder management skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands and priorities
• Good judgement, problem solving skills and be results/task oriented to ensure sound implementation of controls, compliance processes and procedures
• Technical background with a robust and independent mindset, ability to create and implement simple, elegant solutions
• High level of written and oral communication in English is essential
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year