ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a VP Compliance to lead our global Regulatory Compliance team from our London HQ. This will relate to implementing and monitoring our approach to key compliance activities relating to anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing, modern slavery, market abuse, personal account dealing and data privacy/breaches. You will work closely with all of our teams to implement and manage Revolut’s regulatory architecture and compliance programme. You’ll be expected to own and scale our Regulatory Compliance team, to drive change and ensure we continually aim to mitigate compliance risk.
What you'll be doing:
• Scaling our Regulatory Compliance team across products and geographies
• Being the ultimate point of escalation for regulatory issues and the key owner of our approach to upcoming new regulations
• Ensuring risk management processes for anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing, modern slavery and market abuse
• Identifying regulatory challenges and changes relating to anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing, modern slavery and market abuse to ensure these are addressed/implemented in good time
• Monitoring, testing and reporting on the effectiveness of our regulatory architecture
• Working with the different functions across the business to establish and execute a world-class regulatory compliance framework, monitoring and training programme
• Promoting culture of compliance within the organisation
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Experience in building the compliance function and scaling it through international expansion
• Experience working in an environment with multiple regulators having different reporting requirements and managing multiple licences across geographies
• Experience in drafting, implementing and rolling out compliance plans, frameworks and policies across a company or department
• Deep knowledge of FCA requirements and other regulations and deep understanding of how business’ products and expansion plans are affected by the new regulations coming into play
• High level of written and oral communication and ability to distil complex and cumbersome regulation into plain English
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year