ABOUT THE TEAM
The rapidly-expanding People Operations department plays a crucial role in Revolut’s development as we grow into a major international business. Our goal is to ensure that our 1000-strong team are operating at their best, in a well-structured, high performance environment.
People Operations is a business-critical department that will give you exposure across the company and enable you to play a big part in Revolut’s drive to be the biggest financial services company on the planet.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Head of Internal Communications to sit within our Culture and Engagement team at our London office. We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in. Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Establish an internal communications strategy and tools in liaison with senior managers
• Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated across all employees and stakeholders
• Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational culture and reputation
• Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums
• Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and across different departments
• Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Proven experience in a similar position within in a hyper-growth company
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills as well as ability to source stories from employees
• Strong speaking skills as you are likely to be called on to give presentations to staff
• Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with
• Communications and Talent Management teams
• Confidence to deal with senior executives and explain communication techniques to them.
• Familiarity with digital and video means of communication
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year