ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. From creating Metal cards to developing cutting edge features such as Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments, each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working as a Product Owner for Expansion as part of our global Premium Team, responsible for the successful launch and localisation of the Premium proposition in our expansion markets.
- You’ll be responsible for delivering the Premium proposition in those markets
- You will work to understand local product requirements and find best-in-class partners to prepare Premium for launch day and beyond
- You'll manage a full-stack team, or more if you do well
- You'll drive your own roadmap that delivers more with less
- You'll analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company or start-up, quickly assumed major responsibilities, or won competitive awards (academic, professional, or sport)
You have go-to-market or expansion experience in building killer products at a leading technology start-up
You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with solid data
You are fluent in SQL and/or a scripting language such as Python and R
You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and love to make things better
You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
You hustle, take ownership, and get things done
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year