ABOUT THE TEAM
Our product teams are the workshops that transform Revolut’s ideas into reality. From creating Metal cards to developing cutting edge features such as Crypto Trading, Vaults, Budgeting/Analytics and Social Payments, each area of Revolut’s offering is owned by a dedicated product team with responsibility for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance.
Each product team operates independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Product Owner with strong UI/UX skills to take ownership of one of our customer-facing products, to sit within our technology team at our London-based office in Canary Wharf.
We’ve hired some of the most talented developers and designers that the world of tech has to offer, and we’re keen to showcase their talent to the world - and that’s where you come in.
Our team is highly technical and detail-oriented, and we love to get down into the nitty-gritty of our in-app processes to make the best possible experience.
What you'll be doing
• You will own end-to-end one of our products (within Business, Retail, etc.)
• You will identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy
• You will understand customer needs and gather product requirements
• You will work with a designer to create amazing user experiences
• You will be responsible for a team of developers and designers
• You will be responsible for KPIs deliveries
• You will take the full responsibility for a customer-facing product and crush competition
As a result, you and your team's work will make a difference to millions of people across the world!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
You love solving problems
You have at least 3-5 years experience creating customer facing products in start-ups
You are highly logical and technical
You are either Designer or Product Owner / Manager or Technical Founder
You have prior experience and track record of building successful (financial) business products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and / or machine learning
You have experience with product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year