ABOUT THE TEAM
We’re hiring the very best recruiters to join our superlative in-house team. You will be tasked with scaling business-critical departments across the globe as we double in headcount in the coming year.
Successful recruitment is one of the keys behind Revolut’s rapid growth and we need you to come and help us fill our ranks with world-class people that can change the way the world interacts with money.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an exceptionally driven individual to help build our hiring pipeline for C-Level roles. Reporting directly to the Head of Executive Recruitment, you will be helping to look for ambitious people who want to join the team.
What you will be doing:
- Building partnerships with C-Level managers in order to support the recruitment of executive hires
- Building the optimal sourcing strategy to deliver KPis
- Managing talent pools and to facilitate a pipeline for future C-Level needs
- Keeping market knowledge up to date
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to calibrate on role requirements and interview process
- Deliver phenomenal candidate care and experience
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Possess exceptional organisational skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft and Apple tools
- Be a true team player
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ideally have experience of working with senior stakeholders
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year