THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.THG is looking to recruit an International Regulatory Affairs Officer for Food Supplements with previous experience and understanding of regulations pertaining to labelling of Food and Food Supplements for Asia- Pacific Countries, to join our Nutrition & Regulatory Affairs team.
- Review of completed product recipes/specifications for compliance with internal policies and country specific legislative requirements.
- Review of labelling and marketing material for compliance with regional regulatory requirements, including usage of claims relating to nutritional content, structure and function and other marketing claims.
- Food labelling and dietary supplement expertise collaborating with Europe Regulatory Team, Marketing, Sales, Quality Assurance, Food Safety, Purchasing, and others to leverage regulations.
- Provide regulatory guidance and answers compliance-related questions regarding new and reformulated product concepts. Identifies and provides resolution to strategic and tactical regulatory issues pertaining to food labelling.
- Assist Regulatory and Compliance Manager in developing regulatory strategies that enable corporate growth and profitability.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate that you have
- Qualification in Food Technology, Law, Food Science, Food Safety or other related subject.
- Good understanding of regulations regarding labelling for Food Supplements.
- Good understanding of dietary supplement and food specifications for compliance with APAC regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of regulations regarding nutritional, health and other marketing claims present on websites, marketing material and labelling for compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Organised and capable of prioritising.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme