THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Exante & IdealFit – Diet Division
Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
- Ownership and responsibility of the Exante brand in China, including launching the Exante China website and social media accounts as well as driving consistent growth and brand visibility in China.
- Work with the Exante team to maintain brand consistency across the China website.
- Collaboration with wider teams, including Wellbeing Asia, Central Diet Marketing team in order to drive growth efficiently.
- Analyse e-commerce KPIs and data daily (using Excel, Google Analytics and other tools) to maximise sales opportunities, react accordingly, and formulate future strategy
- Responsible for P&L of Exante China, with monthly Revenue and Net GP targets
- Work with the Diet Marketing team to establish brand presence in the territory through influencer/ambassador partnerships, 3rd party collaboration, affiliate network, retail/B2B partnerships as well as online presence through paid social, social and PPC channels.
- Work with the Exante NPD team to establish key hero products/flavours/USPs by product and by category.
- Research customer demographic/gap analysis in order to identify growth areas for the brand.
- Work with the Exante team and central supply chain team in order to maintain strong site stock availability.
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Huge Summer & Christmas Party
Job Opening Date: 29/05/2019
Job Closing Date: 27/06/2019
£28,900 - £40,000