THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
About the Division:
Consumer, home to THG’s heritage sites and true home of the geek. Includes Brands such as Zavvi, IWOOT, and Popinabox - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectables, and Gifting products.
There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
THG is an exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business. We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.
We are looking for an experienced head with B2B sales experience in the Entertainment industry. With a proven track record managing Key Retail Accounts
- Management of existing B2B Customers
- Strategically driving customer acquisition in EMEA territories
- Planning of Sales Strategy by brand
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Fully understand and be able to articulate brand message
- Encouraged to analytically review competitors and products and feed back to senior team on opportunities, new
- Achieving Sales & KPI Targets
- Be close to the detail to maximise net profit responsibilities
- Motivated to win, work, develop and succeed in a fast-transparent business
- Team player but also can work autonomously
- Commercially astute
- Able to build strong internal relationships
Skill Set and abilities
- Ability to generate good qualified leads
- Strong Commercial Acumen
- Ability to dig into customers’ needs and deliver
- Ability to convert leads into revenue
- Build lasting rapport with new business leads
- Sales ability / proven history
- Computer literate especially excel, PowerPoint & word