THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
GLOSSYBOX is the leading luxury subscription-based beauty box service in the Nordics. Our business concept unites premier brands from the cosmetics industry with customers and beauty enthusiasts in an innovative and direct manner. Whether one chooses to subscribe to our exclusively curated one-time box or wants to opt for the monthly box subscription, our customers always receive selected beauty products delivered straight to their door - from well-known brands to exciting, upcoming brands. Through various marketing channels we create a transparent and sustainable relationship with our customers that allows us to provide our partners with valuable feedback about their products and new insights about their target market. Our more than 100 employees from 22 different nations direct all their efforts to create the platform for beauty discovery. From our metropolitan offices in Berlin, Stockholm, Manchester and New York we deliver boxes to our customers in 10 countries.
Thanks to our exceptional team we have been established as leading e-commerce beauty subscription service having delivered more than 13 million boxes to this day.
GLOSSYBOX is an exciting and dynamic company with ambitious goals. We offer many opportunities and the chance to actively participate in the company’s success. We are looking for energetic, hardworking and positive people who enjoy moving things forward and are not scared of taking on ownership and responsibility.
About the role:
Based at our GLOSSYBOX Sweden office, The Finland Country Manager will be responsible for all marketing activities (online and offline) for the Finnish market. Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership over digital and performance marketing strategy for the Finnish market
- Driving Influencer marketing for the Finnish market.
- Developing a customer acquisition and growth strategy for Finland with our Brand and Marketing teams
- On-boarding new partners (online and offline) to drive sales in Finland. Ensure we work with the right partners that gives the best ROI at any given time.
- Campaign Planning for Finland; ensuring we have the right number of activities at any given time to drive sales.
- Drive maximization and optimization of channel performance in accordance to budget and sales targets.
- Co-ordinating with our central Berlin and UK teams on performance and CRM marketing.
- Creating surveys for our Finnish brand partnerships.
- Creating reports for management including analysis of data, proposing actions for Finland from the results.
- Working closely with our Content Marketing team to ensure we take on a “Content is King” strategy to drive SEO and direct traffic. Explore ideas of how we can utilize content created across online channels.
- Translating content created from our Content Marketing team to Finnish to be used across online and offline channels.