THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
About the Division:
Consumer, home to THG’s heritage sites and true home of the geek. Includes Brands such as Zavvi, IWOOT, and Popinabox - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectables, and Gifting products.
There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
THG is an exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business. We like innovators, entrepreneurial thinkers, people who are capable of thinking outside the box, leading and making key decisions.
Email Marketing Executive for the Consumer Division is responsible for Email marketing activity across the division, working closely with the relevant trading teams and other marketing teams to drive the overall strategy.
- Manage the planning and implementation of the Email program across the Consumer division.
- Working with Design, Marketing and Trading teams to create and execute email campaigns and content.
- Responsible for the construction and management of email templates and the segmentation of the customer database using in house CRM tools.
- Manage and update templates for automated and triggered email campaigns.
- Daily Reporting on email results and presenting findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Research and competitor analysis.
- Launching new and existing campaigns across current sites and new international site launches.
- Working with other digital marketing functions to drive overall group strategy.
- Utilising other methods of customer communications such as SMS and WhatsApp.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes,
- Good understanding of Digital marketing
- Creative and able to drive innovation
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately
- Team player, able to work with multiple business units to achieve objectives
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics