THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
The Hut Group is looking to recruit Trading and Marketing Executives who are fluent in Danish.
As Marketing Exec you will responsible for, but not limited to:
- The overall responsibility for the development and implementation of a localised marketing and communications strategy.
- Prioritising new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible through social, content and campaign channels.
- Building out digital marketing search engine campaigns on both SEO and PPC
- Monitoring progress submitting regular performance reports across sites.
- Working in synergy with performance marketing channels to ensure optimal marketing coverage.
- Supporting the team in identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the sites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- To undertake continuous competitor analysis
- Ensuring that all creative briefs are in line and consistent with brand vision.
- Using our in-house data & technology platform to share valuable insights on customer behaviour and trends.
- Day to day line management of content, social and campaign executives
We are looking to recruit graduates:
- With a strong academic track record
- Fluent in Danish
- With a strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Who are commercially astute, driven, ambitious, highly intelligent, hungry for success, fast promotion to leadership and genuine responsibility.