Exante is fast becoming the UK leader in meal replacement with rapid year on year growth. With a driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of meal replacement in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Very Low Calorie Diets. IdealFit is the one stop shop for women’s health and fitness with a growing a market place and strong influencer presence embodied in female empowerment. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
As a Trading Executive for Exante Germany, you would have responsibility for KPIs, growth strategy and translating the brand identity to the brands German websites working with the marketing team and brand managers. You will be responsible for, but not limited to the following;
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the brands websites as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Improve, develop and lead market place strategy (Groupon, eBay, Amazon, Tmall etc) for the brand whilst working with the central market place team.
- Delivering targets and budgets through category management and campaign activations to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
- Ensuring the website is kept up-to-date with; correct offers, correct gift offers, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and customer service teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Monitoring key site metrics including GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Calculate commercials for new on site and off site trading deals.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis – to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Conduct gap analysis with the help of the wider marketing team.