THG is looking to recruit a Graduate Supply Planner to sit across our iconic beauty brands. An integral part of the replenishment team, you will be responsible for ordering raw materials from key suppliers in adequate quantities to ensure production can maintain stock availability. You will work closely with the Marketing, Finance & Retail teams.
The role will involve
- Placing orders with suppliers for Key Raw Materials
- Tracking deliveries to ensure materials are delivered on time, in the right quantity
- Liaising with Warehouse to monitor stock levels
- Raise Purchase Orders and manage process from start to finish
- Work with Demand Planners, marketing, trading and Manufacturing to improve supply chain planning
- Top level graduate in a commercial discipline
- Highly numerate with strong analytical & IT skills. (Advanced level on Excel proficient)
- Confident communication skills both verbally and written with internal and external teams.
- Commercial awareness
- Ideally 12 months' experience in a planning role- or graduate with industry work placement/internship.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers