About the role:
Reporting in to the Global Brand Director, the Head of Brand Marketing is responsible for leading long-term portfolio strategy as well as providing key plans and reporting, driving key business planning processes and ultimately leading the global marketing function to drive sustainable business growth. Responsible for the global brand and marketing mix, working across business functions to continuously optimise portfolio health.
You will take ownership of our Christophe Robin and Grow Gorgeous brands.
- Leading business planning process with commercial, supply chain, finance
- Coordinates the portfolio P&L and leads the global marketing budgeting process
- Coordinating strategic and effective 3yr global NPD pipeline and brand strategy. Communicating this effectively to stakeholders.
- Business partnering with key territory leads to ensure targeted plans are delivered to a high standard according to their market priorities
- Leading wider global business functions and representing the brand in global forums such as biannual international brand presentations
- Constantly challenging market competition and diligently maintaining strong positioning according to strategic priorities
- Anticipating market and consumer needs and responding with effective solutions
- Developing a leading marketing function within THG
- Global Brand Performance within category – including revenue, EBITDA, awareness & sentiment
- Effective global 360 assets delivered within key timings to a high standard
- Senior stakeholder buy-in for key initiatives
- Effective consolidation of the financial and commercial reporting for the portfolio
- Optimal functioning of the portfolio-planning process
- Supporting the Brand Director in their key activities