Based Warrington (Burtonwood)
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
THG is looking to recruit an HR (People) Advisor to join the team that provides a professional HR support service to the distribution, warehousing and manufacturing areas of the business.
For this role you will need to be happy working from 16:00 - 01.00 AM / 15.00 - 00.00 AM to support Managers on night shift.
The HR Advisor will report into a Senior HR Advisor and support them in key areas including employee relations cases, data analysis and project work plus support the wider group with HR related activities.
- Manage ER cases including; sickness, flexible working requests, grievances and disciplinaries.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff and managers and work with them to ensure they follow processes and procedures
- Support with project work such as process improvement and engagement
- Manage formal performance management cases and ensure all cases of formal performance management are documented and recorded in line with internal audit requirements
- Work closely with the People Analytics & Insight team to develop robust people reports for the business.
- Work closely with the team administrators to ensure an accurate and timely input of all payroll information on to the system in line with deadlines.
- Support the delivery of the local induction as required
To be considered for this role you should have the following Skills and Requirements
- At least two years HR experience
- Experience advising managers and stakeholders on HR policies and procedures
- Experience managing HR cases within warehousing or manufacturing
- Strong technical skills and a good working knowledge of current employment legislation
- Strong listening and problem solving skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to analyse Data and summarise key findings
- Good communication and data presentation skills
- Capable of working using your own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri. The Warehouse operates 24/7 so you will need to be willing to start work at 15:00 / 16.00 each day and work till 00.00 / 01.00 AM so you can support the night shift staff.
- Level 5 CIPD Qualification