THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
About the Division:
Consumer, home to THG’s heritage sites and true home of the geek. Includes Brands such as Zavvi, IWOOT, and Popinabox - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectables, and Gifting products.
There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
About the Role:
Reporting in to the Head of Performance, you will be responsible for all PPC activity and campaigns to drive growth specifically across the consumer division.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build new campaigns across multiple Paid Search, Display and Social ad-platforms
- Develop and implement Paid Search, Display Advertising, and Re-marketing strategies that contribute to brands growth across the consumer divsion
- Use data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week, and month on month.
- Specifics of account management and optimisation include: Campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximise results, drive volume, and hit targets.
- Monitor and drive key metrics. Including but not limited to Daily/Weekly/Monthly Revenue and CoS% targets.
- Working with our in-house design team on banner and ad creation
- Constant optimisation of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Liaising with both internal and external contacts to hit strategic group goals
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Placement research