Language Connect is a technology-driven language solutions company headquartered in London’s fashionable Bermondsey Street area and with various offices worldwide. We are in the Top 3 largest privately-owned translation companies in the UK by revenue. We hold the prestigious Queen’s Award in International Trade and have ranked in both the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and Export Track 100 for our sales growth.
We are committed to building a diverse and global workforce and a great place to work. Our dedication to developing careers and creating an inspiring work environment has been recognised with accolades including the inaugural Best Employer in Localization Awards (BELA 2017) and by Growth Accelerator’s People Pioneer Award supported by the UK Government.
Currently, we are looking for students or fresh graduate candidates interested in joining our team in newly opened office in Magnice, Wrocław.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Oversee the whole life cycle of all projects assigned to the individual
- Develop trusted relationships with clients and linguists
- Deliver projects according to clients’ requirements and methodology as well as industry standards
- Manage client relationships by being responsive and showing expertise
- Represent the organization in front of the customer
- Support colleagues across the business and across different offices by sharing your expertise
- Complete project related administration
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and multitasking skills and the ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and schedule tasks
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Availability to work in a rota
- Ability to delegate tasks and give clear instructions
- Previous experience in Customer Service, Project Management, Translation is an advantage