THG is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We have over a decade of building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, across over 140 markets. We specialise in creating brilliant digital brand experiences and we aim to be the World's leading Online Health & Beauty Destination. We are currently the UK's leading multi-website online retailer with rapidly growing global operations and we currently have over 16 million customers worldwide.
We are building a world-class business with global ambitions, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious - we like to move twice as fast as you might think is possible. That's how the company operates, and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth. We have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers - our people are unquestionably our strength. Wherever in the world they are, whatever their role, we encourage our people to share the smart thinking, and give them the support to see their ideas made real. We have built an environment that empowers our people to achieve their full potential, creating innovative digital experiences that deliver results.
As part of our hyper growth we seek to hire and develop well-rounded, commercially astute, ambitious people that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and drive us forward.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders’ expectations and translate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Confident working with data and turning that data into actionable insight
- An eagerness to learn and passion for problem solving
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Job Specific Competencies
- Degree educated 2:1 or above, preferably an analytical or technical subject (Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or similar).
- Experience with Google Analytics 360 and/or other web analytics tools
Desired (If you have one or more of these skills - We'd love to talk to you!)
- Experience with Tag Management, preferably Google Tag Manager
- Google Analytics Qualification (GAIQ)
- Experience with SQL specifically within BigQuery and/or MSSQL
- Experience with data visualisation tools (eg. Data Studio, Tableau)
- Working knowledge of a server side language (Java/Python)
- Advanced understanding of digital marketing platforms and associated website tags (eg. Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, etc.)
- Gather business requirements for data collection and translate them into implementation instructions
- Assist in troubleshooting tracking implementation issues and rolling out new implementations
- Design and build custom reporting solutions where required
- Communicate analytics findings and actionable recommendations in a manner tailored to the target audience
- Monitor analytics governance compliance across the business to improve the consistency of sources, data, and analysis; working closely with developers and tech risk management teams
- Work closely with end users of Google Analytics across the business, project teams and other stakeholders to empower them to better understand our website users and leverage these insights to achieve business goals.
- Evangelise a measurement culture and contribution to analytics documentation to provide a reference repository for the organisation