Founded in 2013, what started as a mobile vertical farm in an old 1955 Airstream trailer has now grown to a team of over 200 infarmers. Just like our plants, our team comes from all corners of the globe: Tel Aviv, Seoul, Paris, Lisbon, and Taipei to name but a few. infarm is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
At infarm, we believe not only in growing plants but in growing people. Horticulturalists work next to industrial engineers and biologists collaborate with chefs. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution - every team member brings their own point of view and knowledge to the table. We believe this is our greatest asset. At infarm we bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
infarm is looking for a passionate and talented UX/UI Designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate should have 3 to 4 years of relevant working experience and a strong portfolio with a clear emphasis on user centric methodology applied to case study for consumer and b2b oriented projects.
- Drive interdisciplinary projects through iterative design process while focusing on fast feedback loop
- Transform users needs and expectations into appropriate design propositions
- Proactively seek a consensus between users expectations and technological limitations
- Clearly present digestible design process deliverables to the Engineering team
- A University degree, preferably in UX/Interaction Design
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in UX/UI design in an agile, consumer-focused and high-performance startup organizations
- Deep knowledge of UX including wire-framing, user flow mapping, pain point analysis, platform parity analysis, and information hierarchy analysis
- Experience working with user-centric design approach with a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative methods including in-depth interviews, remote research, prototype testing, usability testing, surveys, market landscape analysis
- Experience in mobile-focused design to ensure the scalability of our products
- Strong ability to translate research findings into relevant insights for developers, product owners and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop /Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Jira and Confluence
- Working knowledge of SCRUM/ KANBAN
- Fluency in English
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience in developing usability-oriented tools for B2B operational purposes is a plus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to join infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Monthly BVG ticket
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Lunch provided 5 days a week
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday beers!