ABOUT THE ROLE
We are on the hunt for a stellar Intern to join our brand design team. You will have the opportunity to work on designs for our website blog, event collateral, marketing communication assets, and much more. This is a great opportunity to fill your portfolio with impressive work that has real and visible impact - and to meet some great people along the way!
We’re looking for someone who does great work with a great attitude. We’re not expecting you to know all the answers - we’ll be here to guide and train you!
You’ll be reporting to the Global Brand Designer based in San Francisco, and working with our Marketing Communications team - a fun group spread across Berlin and San Francisco.
This is a position with the potential to become full-time employment after graduation, so we want you to enjoy your time at Contentful and get real valuable experience! We can’t wait to meet you!
- Create on-brand designs for our company blog and email newsletters
- Edit and create iconography, illustrations, and layouts for both internal and customer-facing assets
- Work with our field marketing team to produce booth or swag designs
- Apply your creativity to tackle design requests from our cross functional partners (i.e.: Sales, HR, Admin, Recruiting, Finance, etc.)
- High performing self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project
- Strong communication skills - you’re super comfortable with video chats
- Good team player with a positive attitude; willing to learn and take feedback
- Attention to detail and well-organized- you love tracking your progress on projects and your files are always clearly labeled and organized
- Ability to meet deadlines
- You enjoy working with a dynamic team and bring passion and energy to your projects
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch. Photoshop is a plus
- Digital design, especially iconography, illustration, and layout
- Print design, especially layout and packaging for print
- Animation/motion graphics would be a plus
- Proficient in Google Suite, especially Google Slides