ABOUT THE ROLE
As our HR Working Student, you’ll be joining a team that is passionate about people and challenging traditional methods by creating new ways of doing things in HR. You will be a point of contact for our Berlin employees and support our People Operations Team with the Onboarding of new employees.You’ll have the chance to try yourself out in the field of People Operations. You’ll also work with us to boost engagement and productivity for our brilliant people. It’s about having fun, whilst creating a culture where success is inevitable.
You’ll experience the employee lifecycle from beginning to the end and work closely with our Learning and Development and Recruiting Teams.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- How to prepare all employment-related paperwork for our employees and external parties.
- How to administer salaries (including payroll preparation) in partnership with our external payroll office
- How to be the first point of contact for our international employees
- How to analyse, implement and optimize people policies and workflows across the organization
- How to support projects and bring them to success
WHO ARE YOU?
- You have a passion for HR, and can let us know why
- You’re enrolled in university and available 20h week
- You like to use tools, that make your admin life easier (like Gsuite, MSoffice or and HRIS)
- You are reliable and discreet, with a hands-on attitude and you like to get things done
- You are a creative problem solver mixed with an eye for detail
- You are fluent in English and German (C2)
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Hang-out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team.
- Sharpen your PlayStation, ping pong, and kicker/fußball skills during breaks in the day
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!