Global migration is a 21st-century reality. Whether people are fleeing from something or racing towards better opportunity, following love or seeking new experiences, more and more are living in different environments and in new ways. We celebrate the power of people coming together. That’s why we connect ambitious people abroad with their families and friends back home so they can support each other emotionally and financially, and lead more enriched lives.
With a mobile banking app, and an international calling and top-up service, we design products with the needs of modern migrants in mind.
Our ambitious team reflects our international audience. We are a diverse group of people from over 40 different countries that come together every day—and we’re looking for others driven by the same desire to create meaningful products that bridge cultural and geographic distances.
We are looking for a Back Office Specialist
- Are you passionate about changing the world?
- Are you looking for that rare combination: the spirit and excitement of a start-up with an already existing and continuously growing business in the back?
- Do you love to help and see challenges from a holistic point of view?
This exciting role has just been created and we are looking for a superstar to join our Houston team. The role as a Back office Specialist entails providing high quality and instant support to 1st line customer care agents, as well as being the first line of defence in our screening and fraud prevention organization.
The main responsibility will be to procure the solution of customer related issues being escalated by customer service agents by analyzing cases and either solving them on the spot with the tools at your disposal or escalating them and following up on their resolution.
Other responsibilities will include to proactively flag suspicious activity and work together with headquarters in developing and improving processes for 2nd line support, KYC and fraud prevention.
- Technical interest. You don't have to know the systems we use. You just have to be truly excited about learning every detail about them.
- Service-minded individual.
- You are flexible, focus and needs will shift over time to secure success and not lose any speed.
- Not a must but huge extra points:
- Total fluency in both English and Spanish
- Past experience leading teams
- Experience in some sort of customer support or service role
We are looking for:
- We are not looking for any really specific technical experience. The only thing you will need to prove is that you have learned something fairly complex from scratch in the past and became quite good at it.
- An independent quick learner. Before asking, you Google.
- You are an extremely curious problem fixer. It's difficult to let go until you have figured out exactly how to solve something in the best way possible.
- You are tech-savvy. Tech interests you and you are not afraid to try new technology.
- If something is urgent, you don't send an email and wait for the reply. You get up and look for the person who can fix it. Then you help them until it is fixed.
- You are not afraid to make evidence-based decisions and take immediate action. Headquarters will not be available 24/7 and you will sometimes need to call the shots on the spot.
- You thrive in a company that changes constantly. The work you are hired for might not be what you're doing in a week, a month or a year from now. And you think that's just how it should be.