ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for Head of Complaints Operations (based in our HQ in London) to join Revolut. The successful candidate will be leading, driving and optimising complaint handling excellence and customer care for Revolut.
What you will be doing:
• Driving development of the complaints handling function in a rapidly growing company across multiple products;
• Building and structuring the team to work on a global scale;
• Developing the capability of your team to deliver sustainable operational excellence, continuous improvement and effective management and deployment of people;
• Defining and owning management performance indicators to maintain high standards of customer service;
• Utilizing data-driven approach to drive improvements in the complaints handling process to improve customer outcomes;
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support the continuous improvement of the complaint handling activity;
• Supporting the development of future complaint handling and customer care operating models.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Experience in complaint handling or customer service function in a complex financial services organisation
• Extensive understanding of the regulatory environment for complaint handling and customer care, including working knowledge of key regulators, financial services legislation and regulations
• Demonstrated experience in building and managing a highly effective operation
• Technical background with a robust and independent mindset, ability to create and implement simple, elegant solutions
• Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels of the organization
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year