ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut Trading is the most exciting new business within the unicorn Revolut Group - we're building a global platform for wealth and trading to give Revolut customers unprecedented low-cost and friction-free access to the capital markets - starting with zero-commission stock trading with much more to follow.
We're looking for an experienced compliance professional to head up the compliance function (CF10/11) for the Wealth and Trading Department (UK & EU) based in London. This role will report directly to the Head of Wealth and Trading.
What you will be doing:
• Building the compliance framework
• Working closely with the product teams to build a product that delivers a great user experience whilst also ensuring we meet regulatory requirements and deliver good outcomes for customers/markets
• Liaising with key internal (e.g. legal, risk, board) and external (e.g. FCA, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
• Ongoing oversight and monitoring
• Creating and updating policies
• Reviewing financial promotions
• Regulatory horizon scanning
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Previous experience reporting to and liaising with the FCA
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
• 5 years+ experience of conduct risk management
• Qualified lawyer
• Prior experience as a CF10/CF11, PCF15 or equivalent
• Experience of conduct risk management within a consultancy, compliance function or a regulator
• Experience within a stock brokerage and with good operational knowledge of securities trading from pre-trade to post-trade and the associated regulatory requirements
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year