Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system. 🚀
Your role in a nutshell:
As an innovative, hands-on Recruiter, you’ll be key in ensuring that Luno attracts, hires and retains the best talent within our Customer Success team. This spans across all levels and roles, internally and externally. Your EQ and customer-centric approach will ensure you establish meaningful relationships with your hiring teams, becoming the go-to person for all things related to Acquisition within the space. It's not just about recruitment though because you also get to contribute to, and learn from, the global People team.
Your mission will involve:
- Shaping our hiring practices, ensuring scalability as we continue to accelerate our hiring within Customer Success
- Coaching and upskilling our hiring teams on full-cycle recruitment e.g. giving effective feedback, interviewing, unconscious bias etc.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using a variety of creative methods, not just LinkedIn or our careers page
- Planning and facilitating relevant events and initiatives to drive the acquisition strategy
- Ensuring an impressive candidate experience
- Creating hiring reports and using data insights to shape our current and future hiring goals
- Building our employer brand as a “best place to work” for top talent
- Talent Mapping, improving our EVP and anything else that will enhance the candidate's journey beyond the hiring process
You will enjoy this role if you have:
- Extensive work experience as a generalist recruiter, preferably with exposure to high-volume hiring in a customer focused environment
- A genuine passion for creating an inclusive attraction strategy, interview practices and working environment for smart, diverse talent
- A preference for and understanding of how data can shape and enhance your attraction strategy and practices
- Heaps of resourcefulness, initiative and a can-do attitude
- A naturally forward thinking approach - you can predict that consequence of each decision and use this to guide your strategy.
- Effective communication skills and cultural awareness, since we communicate across different time zones and platforms
What else is in it for you:
Cryptocurrencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. This a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging markets, and together we'll work towards scaling a global business.
- You'll learn new skills and continuously develop and share knowledge with your peers.
- You’ll work with a diverse team of hardworking, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.
- We'll take care of lunch Monday - Thursday, and organise regular social events for team bonding.