ABOUT THE TEAM
Revolut does Operations differently. We sit at the very core of Revolut and facilitate growth and automation across all parts of the company. The team is responsible for taking key strategic and operational decisions always based on data. In the past, the Operations team:
• Launched the Revolut Card
• Launched Premium Accounts
• Built payments & banking infrastructure
• Launched one of the first banking chatbots
• Saved Millions of pounds for the business
ABOUT THE ROLE
You'll be responsible for:
• Building and optimise processes to prepare Revolut Canada for hyper growth
• Executing and scaling Canada operations and work with the local Operations Team and London HQ on devising detailed playbooks, product integrations and air-tight execution of Revolut products
• Strategy: Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritize, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
• Product improvement: Proactively searching for new features to providing a seamless customer experience
• Managing critical vendor relationships and build performance tracking systems
• Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiate commercial terms
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• You have graduated with a STEM degree from a top university and and 3 to 6 years of experience in a similar position
• You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup, have quickly assumed responsibilities or have won competition awards (can be any of academic, professional, and/or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
• You are curious by nature and interested in making an impact
• You can demonstrate this through various projects you have been involved in. You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Health & Dental coverage
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners