ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
WE LOOK FOR RADICALLY BETTER
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
We are looking for a VP of Cards to take full ownership of our card payments department. This means defining the strategies, tactics, and further building the team who will take Revolut to the next level.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Leading a team of Product Managers, Engineers, and Operations Managers to execute on the strategic priorities for card issuing
- Overseeing the relationship management with all our critical vendor partners
- Building new relationships that can bring value to Revolut
- Building processes and frameworks around our relationship management practices
- Working directly with these teams: Payments, Finance, Treasury, Legal, Risk & Compliance
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 8+ years of experience, preferably in Financial Services related to Payments
- Experience managing large and diverse teams
- Good understanding of correspondent banking products
- Flawless English language ability and great communication skills
- Excellent people and relationship building skills, across all seniority levels
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of card issuing
- Strong customer empathy, emotional intelligence, and problem solving abilities
- You have natural hustle and drive to get deals done and push them live
- Experience in closing large deals with significant business impact
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year