ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
WE LOOK FOR RADICALLY BETTER
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We are looking for a proven leader to take on the VP of Global Expansion role, reporting directly to our VP of Operations. The role involves taking ownership of the global expansion process, launching Revolut in new markets and building a team to execute on our global ambitions. This role will be based at Revolut’s London headquarters.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage the global expansion team on driving market entry projects, coordinating between different functional stakeholders in HQ (Operations, Product, Growth, Legal, Compliance, etc.) as well as local teams across the world
- Collaborate with all levels of management to drive Revolut’s global expansion strategy, creating and leading key strategic initiatives encompassing: strategic business partnerships, and licensing applications
- Create the strategy and frameworks for our global expansion, including but not limited to competitive strategy, launch playbooks, growth and go-to-market best practices
- Understand local market needs, opportunities and regulations
- Develop strategic partnerships and negotiate commercial terms with relevant stakeholders such as acquirers, banks and issuers in new markets
- Proactively identify new areas of strategic value and devise approaches to tackle them
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 10 years work experience (with at least 5 years managing a regional/global expansion function)
- Proven track record in a leadership role driving expansion or growth at an executive level, preferably with a renowned fast-growing startup
- Experience in closing large deals with significant business impact
- Driven, energetic, aggressive and ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced fintech environment
- Track record for leading and managing large, diverse teams
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, and business development skills
- Experience at high-growth companies (e.g. Uber, Rocket Internet)
- Excellent academic in STEM or related
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year