At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
You have a strong successful track-record in SaaS product management. You have a strong technical foundation, and keep on top of new developments in the field. You have extensive practical experience working as product manager and can easily translate customer needs into engineering requirements.
You are probably doing a great job at your current position but looking for an opportunity to work on a product impacting the life of thousands of employees around the world.
At Peakon, product is the foundation of everything we do. Our mission is to deliver the insights that help everyone in an organisation reach their full potential.
You will work on the Peakon product throughout the lifecycle. Your core tasks will include:
- Working closely with engineering, design, sales and customer success teams to collect and prioritize product inputs
- Conducting user interviews and market research
- Problem definition and solution design and validation
- Epics, stories and documentation for product development
- Define and track KPIs and metrics to measure results
- Managing product roadmap, including pricing, new features, segmentation etc
- Contributing to the overall product strategy