ABOUT THE TEAM
The finance team is the backbone of Revolut’s business. The department has grown from its initial internal accounting remit to a major function that supports all areas of the business, including assessing financial implications from various key strategic decisions and growth opportunities.
When you join the finance team you get the opportunity to interact with all areas of the company: one day you are involved in a banking license application process, the next you are running analysis for a new product launch, and the next you are working on an executive summary of Revolut’s performance for the board of directors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What you'll be doing
• Design and implement Accounts Payable process;
• Create and maintain long-term relationship with suppliers;
• Create and maintain robust controls within paperless environment;
• Make sure all invoices are processed on the day they are received;
• Make sure all invoices are adequately approved in a timely manner;
• Make sure all invoices are paid within their payment terms;
• Make sure all the queries from suppliers are addressed within 24h;
• Provide status update and reporting on timely basis;
• Manage one Accounts Payable Assistant;
• Support monthly accruals and prepayments;
• Other duties as allocated by the Head of Finance.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 10 + years of an Accounts Payable manager experience, preferably in a global organisation;
• Demonstrate past experience of creating and maintaining long-term relationship with suppliers;
• Demonstrate experience to create and maintain robust controls within paperless environment;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Analytical skills;
• Attention to details;
• Control oriented mindset;
• Managerial experience.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year