ABOUT THE TEAM
The Leadership Team provides Revolut with the vision, the drive, and the direction to continue its rapid growth and development into a major international finance business.
From risk, to finance, to people, the leadership team is our C-suite level grouping that sets the tone and agenda for all areas of the business and is comprised of some of the brightest and most successful people in the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Revolut does Operations differently. We sit at the very core of Revolut and facilitate growth and automation across all parts of the company. The team is responsible for taking key strategic and operational decisions, always based on data. In the past, the Operations team:- Launched the Revolut Card- Launched Premium Accounts- Built payments & banking infrastructure- Launched one of the first banking chatbots- Saved Millions of pounds for the business.
What you'll be doing:
• You will act as Chief Operating Officer for Revolut’s American Operations, solving problems and setting up operations.
• Set up and manage OKR’s, providing direction, visibility and accountability right the way across the business
• Build and optimise scalable processes to prepare Revolut’s for hyper growth
• Own the operations for Sales, Growth, Business Development, Lending, Deposit & Client Funds Management, Human Resources, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Customer Service, Relationship Management.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• Deep knowledge and experience in Retail Banking Products (7+ years of experience)
• Excellent knowledge of relevant regulation and regulatory bodies
• Have an operational banking background
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to recruit and lead a senior management banking team
• Strong Relationship Builder and collaborator
• Experience working in a global matrixed environment
• Preferably have some start-up experience, but not required
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Skip the commute and work from home once a week
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription