Are you looking for a fast growing company where you can work with style, passion and entrepreneurial spirit? Are you a business-minded to make a difference in our fashion industry? Join our team at Vestiaire Collective!
Vestiaire Collective is looking for a talented Business Developer – B2C to grow Vestiaire Collective’s portfolio of professional sellers in Europe. This role is based in our Milan office and reports into our Head of B2C – Europe.
The ideal candidate will have previous Sales/Business development experience, be able to maintain a good relationship with his/ her clients and recruit new clients. Previous experience in the fashion industry/ecommerce is a must. You should be a self-starter, detail-oriented and customer-focused, with the ability to work in a team. Previous experience in the second-hand industry is a big plus!
- You will be responsible for the whole Southern Europe zone (main countries include Italy, Spain, Greece)
- Your role is to identify high potential new sellers in your area – and to onboard them on the platform
- You will support the accounts team in the management of the existing client base in the region
- You will need to travel frequently in your zone to meet and sign new client
- Support the head of Europe in defining the growth strategy in the region
- Work closely with the category management team to put together the right supply strategy and pitch for each category
- You have at least 3 years of experience in sales/business development teams within the fashion and/or ecommerce industry
- You have a strong interest for the pre-loved fashion market. A good knowledge of the industry and its key players is a strong plus.
- You are dynamic, very detail-oriented and organized with a strong business acumen. Proactive, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are customer focused
- You speak Italian and Spanish fluently
- You have an excellent level of English
What we offer
- An exciting job on a permanent contract in office in Milan where you will be able to express your creativity and potential;
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary team.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below!
Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.